Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of your reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an inspiration you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here's some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full-line of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn't have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you down.)
6. They have too many similar services that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and don't want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn't much better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don't have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where inventors help may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they aren't ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on your InventHelp New Store Products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they perform quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't from outside ideas and doesn't publicize i don't know. So you get a rejection letter, but won't matter explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n't want to consider the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as it can.